MENU

News
Minutes
Boardroom
Newsletters

Message Board
Future Events
Former Players

What Is A Trust?
BairnsTrust History
Constitution

The Committee

Contact Us

Falkirk Links
Other Links
Charity Appeals

ARCHIVES
News
Minutes
Boardroom
Westfield

 

 

 

 


MEETINGS
Every 3rd Monday of each month, 7.30 p.m.
Falkirk Community Stadium

 

 

JOIN HERE!

BairnsTrust Options

ShareSave Explained


Application Form


Games Room


Online Shop


Ticket Sales


Subscribe Online



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bairns Trust Meeting
19th September 2011 at Falkirk Stadium

1) Welcome/Opening Remarks & Apologies: Chairman T. Paterson welcomed everyone to the meeting.   Apologies – S. Jackson, Jack Gardner, C. Paterson


2) Minutes of Previous Meeting/Matters Arising:
None Proposed by: M. McIntyre      Seconded by: B. Guthrie


3) Secretary’s Report: A complaint was raised at FFC Board meeting regarding bird mess.  Operations Manager P McDonald did visit the area to view during Dundee game and ensured he will deal with the issue. Photographic evidence had been passed to BairnsTrust and was presented to the Board. FFC could be open to more complaints if not cleaned professionally. Member offered pest control services. T. Paterson will contact & get quote.

4) Board Report: Martin Ritchie & Andy Thomson to meet with Bairns Trust Members on Monday 26th September to discuss matters of concern. Long time member, Campbell Christie, condition is improving, moving to Falkirk Royal soon. Best wishes sent from all Bairns Trust members. A get well card will be signed and sent on behalf of Trust.


5) Treasurer’s Report: Memberships & stall income going well. P. Jack requested any away programmes to be handed in as is personally buying them to sell on. Shares bought but no Certificate received so far. S. Monfries has brought this up with the Board. Bank Account & Paypal healthy.  Paypal balance to be transferred to bank account by month end. Treasurer suggested opening a  second  bank account with good interest  and  Internet access.  HMRC contacted re Trust taxation status.  Trust stall stock list updated. R. Stirling; previous  Secretary passed on all paperwork,  with  many thanks. T. Paterson printed cash handling procedures to be studied & discussed at next meeting.  Treasurer to review, condense and produce final version. 


6) Social Convener’s Report: Amicable presently has branding on Family marquee. A new offer has been made to Amicable and now awaiting a reply. New calendar for 2012. Six previous advertisers are happy to re-advertise. Hoping to be ready for mid-October. T. Paterson thanked I Sneddon for use of his images.


7) A. O. C. B. Received e-mail from Barry Easton asking why Bairns Trust did not intervene when Club was over spending. Bairns Trust will reply. Volunteers required for the shop. Amarillo discussions are ongoing. Opening times on website on match day, requested to be publicised more. Smoking area requested inside ground, S. Monfries will raise issue with FFC Board. S. Macdonald co-opted on as Secretary, Proposed by M. McIntyre and Seconded by M Dickins. T. Paterson suggested account to be set up for the Academy and proposes money from the  calendar and percentage of certain events goes into Academy Account, also that they should have their own Committee regarding how money should be used. Alex Smith said if Bairns Trust put together a Programme of events, players will attend.  Female toilet hand-dryer complaint will be dealt with. First boardroom experience draw made for match versus QOS - J Hermiston. 


8) Date of Next Meeting: 

Monday, 17th October 2011

* If you have not yet renewed your 2011- 2012 Annual Membership, Forms are available at this meeting; feel free to take a copy for one or more of your friends.


Everyone is welcome and can participate in discussion, but only members are allowed to vote on any issue.

 

© Copyright 2011 BairnsTrust. All rights reserved